Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been almost a month

Sorry it's been almost a month since I last updated. Well, the move occurred and we're trying to settle in.

Sam is still adjusting to being an hour from his daddy. Every bedtime is a bit of a struggle because Eric used to lay with him. Plus, now it's "sshhhh the baby is sleeping" since we all share a room. But Henry pays him back in the early morning hours by getting up at 6/6:30 every day.

Sam has a few new phrases:
I can't
No, papa
No, nana
no, x, you out now
wook at me (look at me, because that's what I always tell him to listen)
I want please x (rather than I want x please)


And, of course he found Nana's stash of Teletubbies videos. He just LOVES them. Henry really likes them too. It's a nice way to entertain both of them so I can get some "unpacking" done. And by that I mean, going through boxes, trying to find everything.

Henry is SO much more vocal than Sam was at this age, which we knew would be the case. He's a very happy baby and only fusses when he's tired. Nana has been a really great rocker for him. He's almost to the point that he'll only go to sleep for her. Sometimes, though, he just wants his mama.

Henry goes for his 4 month check up on the 22nd and Sam will go for his 4 year check up on the 23rd next month.

No comments: