Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm so frustrated!

The two products that were ESSENTIAL in getting Sam the right amount of fiber, protein and fruit in his diet are no longer being made.

Nestle is no longer producing Juicy Juice Peach! Though I can say so far Welch's Naturals Peach has been an acceptable replacement in Sam's eyes. (not mine, though, not fruity enough for me)

Abbott Nutrition is no longer making the PediaSure NutriPals bars! These were lifesavers in getting Sam to eat anything at school! His teacher knew if he flat out refused to eat hot lunch or even whatever I sent him, that she could always give him water and a NutriPals bar.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there a HUGE ad campaign for the bars? They were great for protein for my chicken-only kid.

Both companies apologize for any "inconvenience". Hmmmmm, can ya suggest something else for me to try?

No comments: