Saturday, February 27, 2010

To the kind person at Meijer

Thank you oh so much for finding Henry's hat and turning it in to Lost and Found. It's been two weeks since we lost the handmade hat Nana made for him, I thought it was really gone. But, I took a chance and asked when I was in the Livonia/Novi Meijer this morning.

Emily, the customer service attendant, welcomed me down to the "found" bin and let me watch her go through it. I described the hat and she started pulling all sorts of things out. (if you lost a black glove, chances are it might be at that Meijer, they have a TON)

I was surprised that she let me look with her. She took that extra initiative to let me know that she wanted me to see for myself and that she wanted to be sure she found the right hat.

AND SHE DID!!

Pure relief and joy set in as I saw the hat. It's sitting in the pile to be washed, but at least it's safe and sound where it belongs.

So, thank you, to whoever found it, whether it was a shopper or employee. I'm incredible grateful!

No comments: