Over the past two weeks, I've really only had to pack my breakfast and lunch for work. He's done a great job of taking care of pretty much everything else:
- washing bottles for the next day
- filling bottles for the next day
- making chobby for Sam
- deciding on dinner, then making it
- cleaning up the kitchen
- picking up the boys' toys
- taking the boys to the sitter's if he goes to work later than me or not working (I pay the same whether they go or not, so they go in order for him to take care of stuff)
- calling me to say "I'll pick up the boys, just come on home"
- respecting that I gave up pop and fast food for Lent by making sure we meal plan during the week
- told me to use three nights this past week to just veg in bed and watch my fave tv shows and he took care of the above for me
You can never understand a relationship you're not in. And you don't know what you'll do until you're deep inside it.
I am so glad I have continued to have faith in myself and my husband.