Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Admitting defeat

I cannot get that stupid stain out. I have tried OxiClean (as a paste, in the load, and as a 1 hour soak in warm water), cornstarch, shampoo, Shout Advance (just spraying on and washing, then again by letting it dry and set for 4 days--per directions but haven't had to do this before), and even Biz Bleach for colors.

NOTHING is working.

What's so upsetting is that the SAME EXACT stain was on a cotton shirt and it came out with just one application of Shout Advance. (love that product)

I've consulted my Talking Dirty Laundry with the Queen of Clean and I can't find anything in there that will help that I haven't already tried. I mean, I already use Borax and Washing Soda since I make my own detergent.

I have no idea what to try. The internet is of no help at this point.

No comments: