Saturday, July 5, 2008

And so it starts

It's 11:00 and.......I just sent E for ice cream. I picked up donuts this morning for breakfast (rather than cooking a big family feast). I had one donut and was ill the rest of the day. I did have some saltine minis and ginger ale (both of which Duck felt the need to finish for me), but even that didn't settle my stomach.

So, he's off to get me ice cream. Because, well, you know, I have to eat. I can't have another day like today where all I have is a donut, a few crackers and some ginger ale.

***************
Duck's new thing? We gave him an old flip cell phone. Today, he opened it up, said "hewwo, it meee" and then walked around jibbering. He climbed in the chair and said "buh-bye" and closed the phone. We laughed SOOOOO HARD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been out of touch with life in general. Congratulations on the new family member!

Katherine