Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moved into nightly wakings

Okay, I made it through the majority of my pregnancy......well, almost ALL of it......without getting up nightly to pee.

Past few nights have not been the case. Sometime between 1 and 3, I get up. Last night, I woke up at 1:00 from a contraction, at 3:00 to pee, 5:30 another contraction, and the alarm went off at 6:50.

Contractions are pretty "regular" as in I'm having them every day, but not regular in their timing or spacing. But, I'm still shy of 38 weeks at this point.

The next 8 days are incredibly full of lots of stuff to do, so I'm sure we'll be busy.

  • Today and Friday are cleaning days. Some of it's nesting, some of it's just stuff that needs to be done. I'm also applying for jobs all over.
  • Saturday is Valentine's Day and we have an ice cream birthday party to attend in the afternoon.
  • Sunday my parents arrive.
  • Monday is free (probably not for long), I hope to go to Ikea with my mom to get new dishes.
  • Tuesday is E's big procedure day.
  • Wednesday is my last OB appt.
  • Thursday is my pre-op appt.
  • Friday is eviction day, I mean, HJ's birthday.

No comments: