Sunday, March 22, 2009

Furniture in the bedroom

Spent the majority of the day assembling the boys' new dresser from Ikea. (click here) Wasn't too bad, except when Sam decided he wanted to help with the hammer. Too bad I only needed the hammer for about 5 things and the screwdrivers for the rest. I did have him "help" with that, but he didn't exactly understand that completely.

I'm not really sure how I feel about the whole idea of a large dresser in the bedroom. For the past three years, we've either had Sam's dresser in his closet or in our room. Just didn't want to chance him climbing it. And because we're in an apartment, stud finding isn't exactly easy to do.

But, now that we have a HUGE dresser, I want it accessible.

be back later...............Henry's waking up and I think the buzzer on the oven just went off too.

No comments: