- Sam gets to see snow. We've been home at Christmas and sadly, the poor kid didn't get to see it.
- Sam will have a nice quiet street to ride his bike on, not a parking lot.
- Learning to use my sewing machine! YAY!
- Scrapbooking with my mom and friends
- Seeing all my old friends.....too many short visits over the past five years
- Actually moving somewhere that we know people
- Going for walks in an area I feel safe in
- Both the boys will get to know all their grandparents and their great-grandparents
- Getting to attend family events and not having to worry about the possibility of plane tickets
Saturday, April 25, 2009
As sad as I am to be moving......
there are actually some things I'm looking forward to about being back in Michigan: