Thursday, November 20, 2008

S, wha d- do?

in other words: "S, What did you do?" is the new fave phrase around here. I have a feeling it was picked up from school which is fine, it's just hilarious he's referring to himself in third person.

Although, he still is saying his name is "Owie". I have NO idea where that came from.

I do have an idea of where a few choice words came from that we're not happy about hearing. Duck's officially a myna bird now and everything said in front of him can and will be repeated at school or hte babysitter's house, so we REALLY have to watch it now. It was funny for a while, a very short while....I kept telling E that he would get more clear on his words and sure enough I got a note home from school on Tuesday stating he'd been PERFECTLY clear on his choice of words.

HJ is movin' and groovin'. My friend M at work got to feel him. She was so excited as that was the first time she'd ever felt a baby move like that. He popped her hard too.

I can't remember what we had for dinner the other night, but it must have knocked the poor kid out because he didn't move for nearly two hours even WITH me drinking juice. Scared the crap out of me. Seriously thought I was going to have to call the OB, but he finally got the hiccups and I felt a bit better.

My GD numbers are good. Had the best day yet today when I didn't have a single reading over 100. Got close....but didn't go over. (88, 97, 90, 98) I think I finally have the portions down of what I need to eat.

Now I just need to get those snacks in somehow.

No comments: