Monday, October 6, 2008

I failed.

I failed my 1-hour glucose test. Probably overload on my system, that stuff was NASTY! I hate fruit punch flavored stuff and to have to drink that sugary syrup and keep it down for an hour?

And then I FAILED????

I guess I'm supposed to feel better about the fact that I "barely failed." How do you "barely fail" a medical test? Probably the same way I "barely passed" the same test with Duck, I guess.

So, I have to go to the lab for the three hour test. GROSS. I had one once.....at the Rippe Institute for a WW study. The only "good" thing was they put in a line so they wouldn't have to keep sticking me. I hope the lab does the same thing!

Duck had an eating day today. Ate toast and cereal for breakfast; mac-n-cheese, peas and chicken nuggets at lunch; fetuccine alfredo with E for dinner; and then some mini-M&Ms and chobby for desert. I'm going to watch it for a few days, but I think I discovered the culprit. He's been having chobby in the morning rather than juice. So, he's full for breakfast time, but will eat if it's something he likes which means he won't eat lunch.

I'm thinking it's time for a new word list from Duck........that will be a future post I think.

No comments: