Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random thoughts

I like ice cream.

I like tacos.

I REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY like chocolate. And apparently, my husband knows this and refuses to admit that I'm in WW, trying to lose weight and so he buys another 6 lb bag of peanut M&Ms. DA (not explaining that one)

I love my job.

I'm a clock-watcher, in fact, I have two alarm clocks.

I'm an anal-retentive control freak perfectionist a Virgo.

Duck is my life and my love all the time....and he likes ice cream almost as much as I do. (just hasn't had the practice or exposure) He can even say ice cream now!!!

E is my life and love sometimes. JK.....I always love him, sometimes I just don't like him very much. That's okay....I'm a Virgo so I know he doesn't like me sometimes, just the ebb and flow of every day marriage.

No comments: