Friday, May 23, 2008

Up 0.8 pounds

That's what I get for eating peanut M&Ms like they were the only food on the planet and for not getting much exercise over two weeks.

But I'm still down 5.6 pounds overall since April 10, I will not let this make me stop. It just means I have to make better choices. I saw a sign downtown today there's a Farmer's Market one day a week. Hmmm, might have to head there to see what kind of fresh food I can get there. I've been snacking on fresh green beans lately. mmmmmmm, I love raw green beans.

It's a 3-day weekend for me. I'm hoping to get some more done at home. I get to see one of my closest friends tomorrow. She has the SWEETEST little girls!! FOUR of them. Beautiful and sweet. I can't wait.

Then I get two whole days at home with Duck! I'll post more apartment pictures this weekend too. Now that we're getting more settled, I feel up to it! I love our new place, I really do.

No comments: