Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's 12:15 a.m., why am I still up?

Because my wonderful husband and MIL put together her old laptop for me to have internet access even when E's on Warcraft. Seemed like a great idea at the time. We can even play WoW at teh same time. (gotta love it when the man in your life comes to your aide in a freaking online game!)

Anyway, usually I'd be in bed right now. Especially given that I
  • have a sinus infection
  • put in 3 10-hour days this week
  • worked from home half day Tuesday and a few hours today
  • haven't been to bed before midnight in the past two weeks aside from last night when I went at 9:30 because I was being pissy and made E put Duck to bed
I'm just plain exhausted, yet here I sit, writing a blog entry. I did play WoW and talk to one of my WoW friends, I tooled around on FB.......got on my message boards for a while.

It all boils down to the fact that I have online access now. It's great to have a second computer, but at the same time, it kinda sucks because all the stuff I do online?

SUCKS.YOU.IN until you turn around and it's 1 o'clock in the morning and you realize you have to get up in 5 hours (and I say have to because your body says so, not because the damn alarm clock says so. that lovely machinery wants you to sleep til 6:30. Too bad my internal clock is well-trained for 6:00)

So, off to bed I go for tonight. Tomorrow is laundry day and if Duck's a lucky-ducky, we'll even get to go to the pool.

No comments: