Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dammit dammit dammit

He puked AGAIN!

Eric thinks he was too warm....I think it was due to a second cup of milk, but at this point, I have NO FREAKING CLUE.

This is the 5th time in 6 days he has puked and I can't figure out why. It's not the milk.....he was FINE yesterday. He was fine with it this morning. He ate dinner tonight and had some milk. I took him to Target to get prescriptions and he had his before bed milk.

About a half hour later......he started getting really upset. That was my clue that it was going to happen. I ran him to the bathroom, he got even more upset. E was of no help. I got him calmed down and had E get me a t-shirt. We figured he was overheated from the crying, he was in long-sleeved jammies. He was all snuggly on my lap in the bathroom, but he wanted to go to bed.

NOT 3 MINUTES LATER, yes I said 3.................

I hear him crying and I go running at full speed into his room and he'd already puked. I was hoping to catch him beforehand like I did Monday.....no such luck. He nailed his bed, blanket, pillow case through to the pillow, and one of his dogs.

I think I hurt myself as I was running because when I got to him I could barely stand up. and I'm still having a problem walking without pain.

Of course, I cleaned up the bed, got things into the washer and remade the bed....all in pain. Sometimes I really don't like my husband. Seven months pregnant and I'm cleaning up vomit and trying to make a bed while on my knees because I can't freaking stand up.

Sam is sleeping now. I'll be calling the pediatrician first thing in the morning and if I'm not feeling better, the OB as well.

No comments: