Saturday, December 20, 2008

This is the last photo update

What a difference two trips to the pediatrician's office (1 NP visit/1 Pedi visit), two phone calls with same NP, 8 doses of Atarax, and 4 doses of Augmentin can make in just 48 hours.

12/18 @ 9:30 p.m.


12/20 @ 8:30 p.m.

I have to say that I *LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE* our pediatrician. Seriously, I don't know how I would have managed the past 3 years without him and the rest of the practice.

All I can say to any friend, family member or reader is if you EVER have a doubt about your pedi and think you should switch: DO IT! That really goes for any caregiver you have, because YOU are the client, they work for you. That's not to say that there's a point you need to get a grip and just do what the dr says for the betterment of everyone. But, you have to trust in the person you're dealing with.

So, if you live in the west Orlando area check them out: Windermere Pediatrics. I can tell you that we drive 35 minutes on a clear day, including a few miles on I-4 in order to go to them. They are entirely worth the drive for us. Been doing it three years already and already plan to have them see HJ as well.

No comments: