Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm ashamed to admit it.....I bought new pacis

I have ALWAYS looked in Target/Walmart for the 18+ Gerber Nuks. I can never find them. But I did last night. I bought two packages (4 pacis).

Yes, I want them gone, but at the same time, I really don't feel all that bad about him having them. I've said it before that I'd rather see him sucking a paci than screaming his head off in the middle of the store or a restaurant. No reason why everyone else's outing needs to be screwed up because of my child.

But, we were down to TWO! TWO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm okay with it, though. Really I am. He's been giving them up freely and not really wanting them as much aside from bed and nap time or when he's hurting or in need of consolation. I'd rather work on potty-training thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not ashamed to admit we JUST got rid of them - and Gus is 4 and a half! They were a lifesaver for us, and a comfort for him. Plenty of time for Duck to lose his :)