Monday, January 19, 2009

only a few more weeks

I've come to the realization that we have just over 4 weeks left before HJ's arrival. I've heard many times from peope looking at my belly that I won't make it even to that point. We'll see. I have an OB appt later today.

I've started the nesting. We did some major cleaning this weekend and I broke out Sam's infant clothing. OMG this kid had TON of clothes! I even found more long-sleeve items than I thought I had, so that's a good thing.

I figured out this morning that over the weekend I did the equivalent of 9 loads of laundry, but I still have 4 more to go with two loads of towels, bedding, and the whites. It's okay, though. Because my husband read "Lessons for Married Men" and has been helping. Even took care of his clothes the minute I asked! So nice to have a clean bedroom and no laundry on the dining room table!

I did a really good job with stains though. Just two outfits concerned me. One came out with some Shout Advance, the other one didn't fair so well. Not sure if I want to use the Clorox Bleach Pen on it, so I might try a 4-hour warm water and Oxiclean soak before I take that step.

I asked Sam this morning, "Are you going to show your brother the world?"

His reply? "Yes!"

Of course, this is as he's watching his Baby Einstein da Vinci dvd. Loves the animals and body parts in that video. Figure, might as well get him used to seeing them again. He would squeal and squeal as a baby when the monkeys came on.

No comments: