Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pain, oh the PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!

Okay, I am so ready to have this baby. Really, I am.

I can barely stand in the kitchen anymore....and when I do I spend the next 2-3 hours barely able to walk. I can't bend down and wash my legs in the shower! Not sure if all has to do with the pulled groin muscle from early December, but I'm in PAIN.

I can sleep at night okay, not getting up to pee a whole lot, but OMG I have a ton of pain. I honestly don't remember this much pain with Duck. At least not in the late stages anyway. Maybe it was because I was so freaking active, walking around, I just collapsed at night. So I didn't notice the pain?

I don't know.

This is one reason why I'm actually kind of "glad/relieved" that I will be at home the three weeks before HJ is set to arrive. I mean, I can relax a little, yeah, okay, I'll try to relax and maybe sleep while Duck's at school.

No comments: