Thursday, July 14, 2011

So far today............

I fed the boys and then took them to Walmart to check a few things off my list, cleaned up the disaster that was known as the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, made a double-batch of laundry soap, put together a floor lamp, and hung a wall clock.....all before noon.

The rest of the day SHOULD include:
washing our sheets
making two loaves of bread....one white wheat; the other banana at least I have ingredients now
vacuuming
wiping down the table
sewing the other half of a large quilt
designing/sewing a tooth fairy pillow for Sam (he picked fabric to match his tec me blanket)

LIBRARY to update my resume so I can stop copying and pasting into a Notepad document. We don't have Office on either computer and I don't like the Open Office programs. So I'll be going to the local library this afternoon while my boys relax with Daddy.

I'd like to clean the bathroom, but I don't see that one happening.

I am happy to report, however, I checked off a floor lamp for the living room and a desk lamp for the bedroom this morning. I will be SOOOOOOOO glad when we have light in those rooms tonight. and it was so nice!

Updated at 11:20 p.m. with what I accomplished today. VERY happy with decision to go to library.

No comments: