Monday, March 31, 2008

Update on me

What did I have to eat today?
Breakfast:
1 cup Cheerios
1/4 sliced almonds
1/2 Tbsp Smuckers honey
1 cup 2% lowfat milk
4 oz 4% milkfat Breakstone's cottage cheese

Lunch:
1/2 sandwich: 5 oz turkey, 2 slices Provolone cheese, 2 slices tomato, 2 Tbsp honey mustard on a white sub bun
7 oz Delmonte snack pack peaches
10 oz blue Gatorade watered down with ice and water

Snack:
other half of above sandwich
10 oz blue Gatorade watered down with ice and water

Dinner:
2 tacos: taco shell, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream
12 oz can Pepsi with ice

Of course, I totally forgot to take my meds with me this morning, so I will once again only be able to take one Met.

The doctor's office FINALLY called something in today for the cough. Have to go get it. They also called in an allergy med. So, we're off to the money pit, I mean Target.

E got me a pedometer, I'm up to 2600 steps today already. That's in just 11 hours. Think I can get another 7,000 before bed? Yeah, I didn't think so either. So, I guess Duck and I will start walking every day after dinner. It will be good for both of us. The other night we went around the buildings in the complex twice. He did really well just holding my hand.

I really need to get some weight off if we're going to really work at TTC #2. We see the RE on April 15th. I'm still pretty nervous. We've run the gambit of what we will and won't do. Course things changed when we found out the awesome insurance coverage we have. So, now it's kind up in the air til I see the doctor.

Total steps after Target trip and one trip around the buuldings: 3,868

No comments: