Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another loss......0.8 pounds this week

and that really SUCKS.

could have been a lot more, but i've been eating horribly and the only I had to eat all day Wednesday was 3 chocolate chip cookies and a can of Pepsi. I even managed to resist the temptation Tuesday night to eat cookie dough and at work on Wednesday during our Admin Prof Day celebration (I mean, who turns down ice cream cake?). but with continuing drama in the a/c saga.....I lost it when I got home.

but I managed to lose 0.8 pounds, which is definitely better than a gain. So, i think next week will be the big loss again. With having to pack up a two-bedroom apartment in 7 days, I've got a lot of work ahead of me and it's all physical.

Debating my walk tonight. i need the me time (though I'm taking Duck with me). but I also need to get moving on packing. Eh, that can wait til the weekend!

No comments: