Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TMI alert! If you continue to read, you asked for it.......

My oh-so-light beginning on Sunday wonderfully turned into a real AF visit all week so far. Granted, it's only Wednesday, but WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And it's 36 days, identical to the last one. Course the first one was barely there, but enough. So my HSG is scheduled for Monday, May 5. GREAT, Cinco de Mayo.......................I guess it's as good a reason as any to have a special drink afterward. I'll commiserate with my toddler until his daddy gets home.

Duck is now SAYING "mo" for more while signing it. He identified a cat and dog in his book, and and ICE CREAM CONE (i eeeem). He's very vowel oriented. Need to work on those consonants. He's saying "cheese" and grinning on demand, so pictures this year will be SO MUCH BETTER than the "which way did he go George" look of previous years.

And I'm proud to say that the paci is now a bed time and Mommy's car only thing! And he did it all by himself. Ok, no he didn't. Mostly it's because the sitter won't let him have it during the day, not even at nap. He's been chattering up a storm!!

The apartment is about 70% packed and once we get some of this stuff out of here, it should be easier tomorrow night to get the rest packed up. OOOOOOOOOOH, brain release! I know which boxes contain clothing, so if I take those boxes down and empty them tomorrow night, I can repack them Friday afternoon. I ARE SMART!

I want to get some good moving pictures of Duck.........wish me luck on that one.

No comments: