Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crap, now I need new sandals

I was just telling E the other day I need new sandals and new loafers before they completely give out. I haven't bought new of either one since we moved here four years ago (white shoes and black sandals for working at Disney do NOT count!)

These are my favorite navy blue Naturalizer sandals. I love these shoes. My brown ones are still somewhat intact, though getting ready to fall apart. And my loafers have just about had it.

Four years is pretty darn good for shoes I wear nearly every single day. Wait, make that 4+ years considering in 10 days time, we will have been in FL for 4 years and I had all three pairs well before we moved here.

Anyway, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Naturalizer shoes. They come narrow and I have the best luck finding ones with rubber soles. After all, having a spinal defect means it's really important to buy good shoes.

So, to the garbage go my navy blue sandals. I'm sad, really. Also makes me wonder when it will be the brown pair's turn.

I think there's a DSW near me, maybe I can find a nice new pair rather cheaply. Come to think of it, I think I bought all three pairs of these shoes at the same time at DSW.....fall of 2003.

Oh well, the search begins.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Good luck finding something that works!

My mom is constantly telling me to 'buy two' of things that I love so that I have one there when the first one gets worn out.

I never do it though!