Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's 8:10 p.m......and Duck is eating M&Ms

Yep, it's sleep deprivation day. Four more hours to go. Then it's up at 5:00 a.m. for me and Duck. I decided to let E sleep in for the morning so that when we get home that way I can take a nap and then work for a few hours. Especially since I missed three days last week and used my sick time that I had saved for tomorrow.

So, I held off dinner until about 7:30. An hour and a half later than usual. He's having M&Ms now.....and E just walked in. So, I think I might get him to change so we can go for a family walk.

Tomorrow should be *fun*. I think I have it all worked out. We have a few errands that have to be run between 9 and 11:30. And I really think that we'll still have time for the park to run around.

I have to get his stuff around....like his blanket, sedative, snacks and I think I'll scramble his eggs up tonight for breakfast tomorrow. Duck LOVES eggs. (that sounds bad doesn't it?)

We're also on hour #2 of Dora. Next, I'm putting in Diego for 90 minutes, then whatever else I can find to keep his butt awake.

Might even go for a late night Walmart run. Who knows?!?!

**************************************************
Oh, and I have to recognize my friend's little boy Liam. Go to 2under2whoknew under "These Blogs are Really Cool" and read all about Liam's successes. Michelle's an AWESOME mom and it really shows with her dedication to Liam (and his sister Lily). Liam's made a ton of progress lately and it's all due to Michelle and her husband and all the help they've gotten Liam.

No comments: