Sunday, April 27, 2008

Packing update

Duck's bathroom is completely done except wiping the mirrors, scrubbing the tub (it's pretty much clean now, but I'll do a final once over), and the floor. I already wiped down the countertop and washed the fronts of the cupboards.

The kitchen ........ wa-ellll (think Bewitched when you read that)..............Of 16 cupboards and 4 drawers, I have 5.5 cupboards cleaned out/packed and 1 drawer. They've all been wiped down on the front. I just have to pack them. Hard to pack the kitchen though. I don't want to wait til the end. OH, DUH.

I'm so stupid sometimes. I should move the kitchen stuff on Thursday night. That way all my cold stuff is moved and I'm not worried about it Friday. DUH DUH DUH!

I wish I could do Duck's closet right now. That's what I have the ambition to do right this very minute. But it's 1:30 a.m. and I don't feel like dealing with a cranky Duck. Yes, I know it would be a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea, but still. It's what I really want to do right now.

And it's CD 36 and no sign of AF. Guess it's a phone call to the RE on Monday.

No comments: